If you are using a shared PC make sure you log out at the end of your session. This protects your account privacy and especially important if you use a PC in a public library or an internet cafe.

Author Topic: Rose Schul Prints  (Read 10104 times)

Offline Nasty Harpy

• Board Member
Rose Schul Prints
« on: April 17, 2010, 05:03:31 AM »
Hi all,

I'm interested in tracking down a site for Rose Schul's art.  I've done searches on the web,
but come up with the pineridge site only.

I have many of her prints, I'm wondering where I would find a full collection.

Thank you

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: Rose Schul Prints
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 12:31:03 PM »
Hi and welcome to the board. I guess you've found our topic on Rose Schul but if not it's here: http://www.yobunny.com/pottery/index.php?topic=4715.0 - our Rose may be able to add more for you too if she's followed up on this topic, or you could ask the National Gallery of Canada if they have a list of here works. Let us know how you get on! :)
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline Nasty Harpy

• Board Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 08:35:36 PM »
Yeah tried them already.  oh well.  Thanks anyway.

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 06:16:18 AM »
Hi there Nasty Harpy  :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
I too have a couple of ROSE SCHUL prints here.  The pictures are posted in this linked-topic right here:  http://www.yobunny.com/pottery/index.php?topic=4715.0

I used this board and good info, then also wrote to the NATIONAL GALLERY OF CANADA.  They sent me out a letter, along with a newspaper clipping that I had attached in that link above.  I am not sure IF she has a (internet) site at all, as we had some problems finding info on here via the Net.  That is why I sent out a letter to eh National Gallery of Canada too.

I could send you a copy of the stuff I had received on her.  (Will send you a PM.)
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline scottrucks

• Board Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 12:14:03 AM »
Hi all,

I'm interested in tracking down a site for Rose Schul's art.  I've done searches on the web,
but come up with the pineridge site only.

She used to live just outside of the Town of Uxbridge, ON. I regrett to inform you she has passed away. I also have many of her fine works, some where custom 1 off paints done to photos we took to here. She gave me a number of artist proofs of her many litograths, which are hung up in my home.

I have many of her prints, I'm wondering where I would find a full collection.

Thank you

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 02:00:20 PM »
scottrucks welcome to the board. We'd love to see photos of your Rose Schul pictures if you'd care to share them with us please?
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk