Only registered users can view our extensive collection of pottery marks images.

Author Topic: New To The Forum  (Read 3511 times)

Offline potteryman1962

• Board Member
    • Chough Studio Pottery
New To The Forum
« on: July 25, 2010, 07:08:20 PM »
Hello! My name is Ernie and im new to the forum and would just like to introduce myself to all you lovely pottery people.

My favourate potteries are the Crowan Pottery, Harry & May Davis. Eric Leaper, Newlyn Pottery.

I live in Redruth Cornwall and I have a website dedicated to studio and general pottery. It's very slow at the moment adding products to my site. My aim is to list some well known and not so well known British studio pottery and selected world pottery.

Well thats it for the moment and just to hello.

Regards Ernie.     :beer:

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: New To The Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 08:34:38 PM »
Hi Ernie and welcome to the board, hope you find it useful and enjoyable. Nice website you have there - I'll go have a good poke around later, meanwhile we'll add you to our links library as well if that's OK?
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline potteryman1962

• Board Member
    • Chough Studio Pottery
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 09:03:16 PM »
Hi Anne.

Many thanks for the welcome and yes I will find it useful and enjoyable and you can add me to your links library.

Regards Ernie.   :bop:

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 12:10:41 AM »
Hi and Welcome from me too :cheerleader: :cheerleader: eh? Nice to meet you....look forward to your comments, and posts -- and again Welcome!!
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk