Is there something you feel would add to the forum? If so, login and make your suggestion in the Board Discussion forum.

Author Topic: Swedish Ceramic maker I have forgotten! - ID = Svalbo Ceramics  (Read 2401 times)

Offline wiggy131

• Board Regular
Hello, I looked up this maker about a year ago and can't find it again!! I should have written it down. The only thing I can remember is that it is a Swedish maker.
It says something like MOA NORA? See what you think!
Best Wishes
Vickie

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: Swedish Ceramic maker I have forgotten!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 03:51:42 AM »
Here you go Vickie: http://www.signaturer.se/Sverige/MoaRudebert.htm

Page translates as follows...
Monika Birgitta Rudebert, ceramist born 4 October 1951 and educated at Croydon College of Art and Design in England 1977-81 then own pottery "Svalbo Ceramics" outside Nora along with Keith Stephens. Manufacturing consists mainly of cast appliances in large variations, both in form and glaze. The inspiration from Bergslagen and its nature. The articles are signed "Moa" and / or "Svalbo Nora".

Here's her website with info: http://www.svalbo.com/
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline wiggy131

• Board Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 10:31:03 AM »
That's who it is! I remember now! Thank you for getting back to me and the translation of the Swedish - that's very helpful!
All the best
Vickie ;D

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 04:40:32 PM »
Super Anne!!
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk