Is there something you feel would add to the forum? If so, login and make your suggestion in the Board Discussion forum.

Author Topic: CROSA Quartz Clock...?  (Read 9946 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
CROSA Quartz Clock...?
« on: November 08, 2007, 08:10:45 PM »
hi, I have this clock....i do not think it is too old (?)...with that said, it does take Batteries....I guess they had batteries in the 50's, 60's, and 70's.... :24: :24:

I got it at a garage sale for a whole .50 cents (.50 pence ??).  I like the look, and it is heavy, but not heavy like a *ton* -- just has some weight to it...

It says:  CROSA QUARTZ         on it.

I just like it....and it works like a charm....just thought I would post this..........I  :love: it

(ahh...time and age......they go never to be re-captured)

Rose  :rse:
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: CROSA Quartz Clock...?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 01:24:01 AM »
It's a pretty piece Rose, is it metal or resin or plastic or can't you determine it?  The only mention I could find of Crosa was for a Chinese company but it looks like they make polyresin and fibreglass items (including clocks), whereas there are several listed on ebay.ca in what looks like bronze, so I don't know if it's the same Crosa. Anyhow, here's the Chinese link for reference: CROSA Link
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk