If you have problems with your password & need help, use the Contact button at the top to ask for help.

Author Topic: Caravelle Clock  (Read 5250 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Caravelle Clock
« on: January 17, 2008, 10:31:24 AM »
Have this clock that was mine growing up.  (sorry, but this was taken with other camera, but had not been posted ever)
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline Tigerchips

• Board Moderator
  • Board Super-hero
Re: Carvelle Clock
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »
The shape of the clock would make it worth a bit more than usual I would guess. I wouldn't know a good clock maker if I had one though. Pip might know more than me about these things.  :)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 12:35:34 PM »
Have you heard of BULOVA at all?

Add:  See http://www.bulova.com/about/history.aspx  (see year 1962).  Caravelle was made (started in 1962) by Bulova
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »
we were posting at the same time (but I won)...i spelt wrong but could not modify if before, as I was shut out to do so....

YES -- CARAVELLE, BY BULOVA...I had gotten this as kid....well, maybe 7 - 9 years old or so.  I was born 1960, so somewhere around there..

You have anything....i have other clocks here: old timex alarm clock, some retro clocks, ones with glass/plastic around them...I am not sure if a have a (small) big Ben....as I was trying to figure it out..

I also have a whole bowful of old watches too...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk