For your safety passwords need to be a mixture of upper & lowercase letters and digits and at least 8 characters long.

Author Topic: Unknown Artist Painting  (Read 14207 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Re: Unknown Artist Painting
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 09:43:55 AM »
Was just rooting around here....

The picture I have here, and similar picture on E-bay (by same artist) was at $2700 before, now it is up to $4,700 with 5 offers ( 270158789256 )

How long are bids taken for items?  Since I do use E-bay, I have not idea?  Are offers open for that long? (January bid was $2700) now in August the bid is at $4700???

Should we try to contact the seller for info again...see if we get a response this time...
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline Lustrousstone

• Board Addict
    • My ebay stuff
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »
That's not an auction. It's a fixed price but you can make an offer and the seller doesn't have to accept. The seller is just taking the pi** there is no way it is worth that. Someone who has over 500 items in an ebay shop but has only sold 18 in 12 months is just using ebay as cheap advertising
Christine
Which Tyler led the pedants revolt?

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2008, 10:09:05 PM »
Allegedly :)
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008, 07:40:20 AM »
Oh, i never looked at that...500 items but only sold 18 in 12 months??  Hmmmmm-m-m-m-  :huh:
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »
Still looking for info (new) on this:  All I found is this?  http://www.mythings.com/valuations.aspx?itemid=1061559  A person might have to just check that out....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk