For your safety passwords need to be a mixture of upper & lowercase letters and digits and at least 8 characters long.

Author Topic: Record ( by Kelloggs ) 1959  (Read 2252 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Record ( by Kelloggs ) 1959
« on: June 24, 2008, 02:45:09 AM »
Hi, have this record cover (and the record) that is by KELLOGG'S, and on the back it has advertising about Kellogg's products on it.

This must be for the year 1959, as it so states.  I have not seen advertising as such on records, or it was a promotional item through Kellogg's (maybe boxtops) when in the older days when you sent in boxtops, you got a prize.  It is different anyways, and I know nothing more about it, except unusual....

Unique for as a record, and promotional item.....I think...plus a bit of age to it (almost 50 years old)

Any other ideas. or info?? :-\ :-\  TIA 

Gee, what don't I have here....< sign >  :24:
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: Record ( by Kelloggs ) 1959
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 03:08:53 AM »
Yup, probably a promo item you had to save box tops for Rose. Someone has put a couple of tracks up onto YouTube from it, and a Google search for "sound spectaculars for '59" brings up a few results of copies for sale in various places at all sorts of prices.
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 03:14:22 AM »
where did you find the other copies for sale with prices?  I googled it and did not find any....what are the sorts of prices?  Just curious...

TIA :kissy:
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 03:24:47 AM »
Try this search link Rose: LINK
 8)
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 03:48:24 AM »
Gee - I now found on one on E-bay.ca     Item number: 250229928568

Not gonna get rich on it  :24: but at least a found another comparison....Thanks Ann, your amazing  :kissy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk