If you have problems with your password & need help, use the Contact button at the top to ask for help.

Author Topic: Is there a centre of knowledge for numbers?  (Read 3645 times)

Offline chloe

• Board Member
Is there a centre of knowledge for numbers?
« on: October 07, 2008, 09:26:06 PM »
I adore my fat lava, and am quietly hoarding every piece I find, regardless of quality!  I just wondered if there existed such a thing as a list of all the known form numbers at all?  Just thought it would be useful to look at, and also I'm sure some of us may have pieces we could add.

TIA

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Re: Is there a centre of knowledge for numbers?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 04:38:24 AM »
Hi chloe  and Welcome:  :cheerleader:

Not sure if you have stumbled upon this link or not ? http://www.ginforsodditiques.com/midcentury.html

We welcome seeing your pieces posted here in the forum under fat lava...and I am sure others would too.

If you wish - Please start up your own Members Album.  We have a new place to add your personal collections too.  Just click on the right here (Our Photo Gallery) and there is a collection of Pottery Marks, and Member albums if you wish to start your own personal pottery album of your Fat lava collection...or any collection of things you may have 
 ;)
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk