For your safety passwords need to be a mixture of upper & lowercase letters and digits and at least 8 characters long.

Author Topic: Blue Mountain Pottery (BMP) Wine Cooler  (Read 4776 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Blue Mountain Pottery (BMP) Wine Cooler
« on: May 17, 2009, 05:58:55 AM »
Hi, Just found this at a garage sale for $2.00, so I think that was a good deal.  It is BMP but only in red clay.  It is a wine cooler, see the mark.  Not sure of the age made, but I will update once I (or anyone) finds out more detail.

TIA
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: Blue Mountain Pottery (BMP) Wine Cooler
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 04:11:02 PM »
I love these wine coolers cos they work! I've one somewhere which is fairly recently made - my Mother bought me it a few years back, but not a BMP one obviously. ;)

We think of BMP in terms of glazed pieces not unglazed, but apparently they did unglazed items as well (coolers usually are unglazed anyhow as they work better.)

The BMP Collectors' Club website has a timeline of colours which is interesting and may help pin yours down Rose:
http://www.bmpcc.com/datingbmpbycolour.html or an email to them might bring some more info as well?
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk