Many posts have images attached but you need to be a registered user to see them.

Author Topic: Pics I have - SusanHilbrandlt  (Read 3202 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Pics I have - SusanHilbrandlt
« on: November 12, 2007, 02:09:12 AM »
 :tks: Here are a couple paintings that I have.  The first on is a local artist, and she had her painting put it both on display to the Provincial, and Federal governments here.  I spoke with her, and had her sent me a detailed history of her life, and her paintings.  She does not paint anymore, as she is in her 80's.

The other 2 small paintings I purchased at a garage sale (for like $2).  I like them, but have not opened the back up to see if their is any names there, or hide behind the front frame corner.....or IF they are anything at all... :-\

Nothing fancy....I just like them.... ;)

Rose  :rse:
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: Pics I have - Susan Hilbrandlt
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 09:05:54 PM »
Hi Rose, now you've changed your camera setting back can you do bigger pics and do them as two separate posts, as we can try and ID the unknowns for you, and keep the known Canadian artist in the other one. Do you have any more info about her you could add please?
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
Re: Pics I have - SusanHilbrandlt
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 09:09:30 PM »
Hi Rose, now you've changed your camera setting back (:24:)  can you do bigger pics and do them as two separate posts, as we can try and ID the unknowns for you, and keep the known Canadian artist in the other one. Do you have any more info about her you could add please?

No -- just using my new camera now... As for Susan Hilbrandlt they gave me a letter, and I could quote some stuff here, or maybe try close-up of letter, etc
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
    • Yobunny Enterprises
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 09:12:40 PM »
With the new camera your pics should be better anyhow. :)   You could either quote the source or summarise the facts (facts are not copyright - just the way they are presented, so you can give details such as name, date of birth and death, where she was from, exhibitions etc...  as facts without breaching the copyright of the letter writer. Hope that helps.)
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 04:59:33 PM »
Here are the pics of Susan HILDEBRANDT, Canadian Artist.  I will post the info on her later (if that is OK) ?

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
    • Yobunny Enterprises
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 01:55:34 AM »
I think Rose means she will post it here when she finds it. :)
Cheers!
 Anne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk