Many posts have images attached but you need to be a registered user to see them.

Author Topic: Lithographic Print Signed/Numbered/Limited by Christine Wilson - Wildlife  (Read 8112 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Hi here is a Lithographic Print that is Signed/Numbered/Limited.  It is done by Canadian artist Christine Wilson.

Of course, bought at a garage sale for $5....Hope it is what it sounds like  :-\ Just thought I would show it....
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Re: Lithographic Print Signed/Numbered/Limited - Wildlife
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 01:12:07 AM »
In the last pix here, if you can see it...it says 48/1950.  When I bought it the people told me the first 100 prints were given to the artist for family, and friends, and that this was limited to only 1950 being printed.  I was told that this would have been one of the ones(the 100) the artist had given to family/friends.
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Could well have been Rose. I'm wondering if this is the same artist?  If you click the artwork link below the name it shows you some examples of her work and they are very similar in style:
http://www.galleryonthelake.com/dynamic/artist_cv.asp?ArtistID=3131
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk