Is there something you feel would add to the forum? If so, login and make your suggestion in the Board Discussion forum.

Author Topic: WGP - Stripes  (Read 3960 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
WGP - Stripes
« on: August 21, 2010, 11:59:26 AM »
Hi.  I know this WGP as it is marked.  Can't make out the number though.  Kinda weird colors too.  I looked at http://www.ginforsodditiques.com/wgermanmarks.html and I note that this pitcher has what looks like a little house on the bottom, which I think stands for (as per the link) Carstens (T?nnieshof).  

I am not sure, is this Fat Lava?

Kinda amazing that people can find WGP still quite easy (and cheap) around here, being that they are marked so well.  You think Collectors would be snatching these up because THEY are so well marked -- You know exactly what you have.

I got this for less than $2.   :o  ;D
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: WGP - Stripes
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 12:09:34 PM »
Yes Rose, Carstens (T?nnieshof).  :beer:  $2 sounds like a bargain too!  :clap:

Not sure if it's foamy enough to be fat lava, as they made fat lava and other stuff too.
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Re: WGP - Stripes
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 11:39:39 PM »
Yes Rose, Carstens (T?nnieshof).  :beer:  $2 sounds like a bargain too!  :clap:

Not sure if it's foamy enough to be fat lava, as they made fat lava and other stuff too.

Thanks Anne -- If it needs to be moved, go ahead....I bought it when we were at the lake.  Gotta go to those Garage sales too.   I think some excellent (cheap) finds there. 

So many Garage Sales -- So little time !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk