Registration is free and only takes a couple of minutes. Sign up NOW!

Author Topic: Ennwell Torch / Flashlight  (Read 6078 times)

Offline crossroadsiom

• Board Member
Ennwell Torch / Flashlight
« on: April 14, 2011, 12:54:35 PM »
Hi,
I have an ENNWELL torch / flashight.  Can anyone tell me if it has any value in its current condition?
Thanks in advance.
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee376/crossroadsiom/S7300375.jpg
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee376/crossroadsiom/S7300374.jpg

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: Ennwell Torch / Flashlight
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 06:49:20 PM »
Value is very subjective and depends on the market you sell in and how many people want it on the day, so I doubt anyone would hazard a guess. If you need a value for a specific purpose you should consult an appraiser but remember they will charge for their services. Having said that, everything has a value to someone so the short answer to your original question is yes but we can't tell you what it is!
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 12:46:06 AM »
Hi there:
Is that for a Bike?  Just wondering.....

I had a old, rare, rusty Bike flashlight that was very old.  The lens in it was even cracked.  i was talking to a guy and he said he was looking for something like that.  So I showed him mine, and lo and behold -- that was the one he was looking exactly for.  He offered me $35 dollars for it.....which I then accepted.

Funny thing is I had had it on a table here when I had a Garage Sale for $1.00 a month before  :o and Nobody wanted it.....lol.  Boy, was a Glad I had showed him the item.  

So Moral of the Story is:  Item + buyer = Make the prices  ;D ;)

Sometimes you never know how much some one will pay for a rusty old item, when it is the Right item....

:beer:
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline crossroadsiom

• Board Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 09:27:55 AM »
Hi, thanks for your reply.  I'm not sure what it is to be honest.  i found this on the net http://wordcraft.net/flashlight.html
but thats all i can find.

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 04:14:40 PM »
What a great site that is... I'll add it to our links library for future reference. :)
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk