Only registered users can view our extensive collection of pottery marks images.

Author Topic: NOTICE: Ongoing upgrades  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
NOTICE: Ongoing upgrades
« on: June 21, 2015, 05:38:49 AM »
Due to the recent server migration and various issues that have arisen from it, I am having to make some more changes to the scripts the board runs on. This includes the side bar of info, the links library and the linked image gallery. They will be back asap, it's just taking time to find better replacements that work on the new platform!

Your patience whilst I get this done is appreciated.  :beer:
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: NOTICE: Ongoing upgrades
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 12:44:10 AM »
We've had to rethink the layout as the side bar code and the links library code will not, for some odd reason, not work on the new server platform. So, instead of finding the panel on the left with the links to Gallery etc... there will be some new TEXT LINKS on the top bar to give access to those areas.  The Gallery is back in action - see Gallery link above.  I am still trying to find a way of reinstating the links library in another form, watch this space!
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk