If you have problems with your password & need help, use the Contact button at the top to ask for help.

Author Topic: Marilyn Monroe  (Read 3900 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Marilyn Monroe
« on: October 09, 2007, 06:36:52 PM »
I have a photo of Marilyn Monroe.  It is part of the post under "JUST FOR PIP -RETRO", if you have not already seen it there.

I also have Movie magizene, that has a pic of Marilyn Monroe on cover, and with some article inside, that I will post.  As soon as i get photos taken, and re-sized.  Anyone else have any MM, or know approx values for this type of stuff... ???

Rose :rse:

Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline Anne

• tekniqual wizzerd
  • Board Admin
  • Board Super-hero
  • "La Grande Fromage" "caise gla mhor"
    • Yobunny Enterprises
Re: Marilyn Monroe
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 12:54:58 AM »
I have a pile of 1950s Hollywood star glamour postcards somewhere - I must dig them out too, if I can remember where I've stored them!
Cheers!
 Anne

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Re: Marilyn Monroe
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 07:41:51 AM »
I have a pile of 1950s Hollywood star glamour postcards somewhere - I must dig them out too, if I can remember where I've stored them!

Watch some of the ads in old mags, cuz the just the ad itself may be worth more than the whole book...eg...old coke coca ad, cars, movie stars in ads....etc, etc...
Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk