Registration is free and only takes a couple of minutes. Sign up NOW!

Author Topic: *Labels - Exhibiton 1953 & 1954 (Photography)  (Read 3559 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
*Labels - Exhibiton 1953 & 1954 (Photography)
« on: January 20, 2008, 09:48:03 AM »
Here are some labels to certify the exhibition of them.  The man who took the photos knew my parents, and gave them to me a few years ago.  HE was going to throw them out  :o .

I have about 6 photos (matted) of bugs that have these labels on the back.  Each label is about 7in. X 4in. approx. I also have the original wooden/cardboard board they were sent in with the postage stamps (also) on them (and for that year).

I do not know if the pixs are worth anything, BUT maybe the labels (there are postage stamps also) are.... :-\

:*: First Photo Posted here:         Coronation Stamp 1953 Canada Visit - Crown

:*: Second Photo Posted here:      Selected for Exhibition (NY) - Racoon

:*: Third Photo Posted here:          Rochester 1954 - Side of building (Kodak building I think)

:*: Fourth Photo Posted here:        Selected for Exhibition (Mississippi Valley) - Indian

:*: Fifth Photo posted here:           Shows the two labels on back of mat board

:*: Sixth Photo posted here:          Package Number Stamp

:*: Seventh Photo posted here:     Pix of complete back of mat board w/these labels & stamps marks   

** WILL HAVE TO POST ALL THESE PIC IN TWO (or three) SEPERATE POSTS HERE....   

Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

Offline antiquerose123

• Board Super-hero
  • Say "YES" to Antiques........LOL
Re: *Labels - Exhibiton 1953 & 1954 (Photography)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 09:53:08 AM »
NEXT BUNCH (CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST):

Every flower that has ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of DIRT FIRST......:flowers2:      
antiquerose123 (Rose) :rse:  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk