Many posts have images attached but you need to be a registered user to see them.

Author Topic: Viners cutlery  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Sue C

• Board Addict
Viners cutlery
« on: September 01, 2007, 10:00:30 AM »
Thanks very much,

They are nice are'nt they, we sell a LOT of Viners, my personal favorite is Sable but it's not so easy to find. Studio is a classic though.
Iv'e come to this a bit late, but i'm sure you would like these Martyn, bought about 20 years ago  :D
"you'll Never Walk Alone"
Liverpool anthem.

Offline Martyn

• Board User
Viners cutlery
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 04:08:58 PM »
Now that's never been used has it Sue....Fantastic..... I did'nt think it was still in production 20 years ago ??? did you buy them new then?

I know someone who would love to have that box for thier service...and I'll happily take the cutlery if you dont want it  ;D >:D

It's really one of the less common Viners patterns, although they must have been produced in thier thousands if not tens of thousands comparatively few appear on the secondary market...maybe everyone's just got them sitting unused in the cupboard?

Thanks for digging them out, they are my fav of GB's designs for Viners.

Offline Sue C

• Board Addict
Viners cutlery
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 04:55:44 PM »
They are used Martyn, these are the silver plated ones and i love them, i know it sounds silly but we only use them when we have dinner guest's or christmas and birthday's as they are so heavy.
I have been trying to think how old they are, my son is 22 this year, and he was about 18month's when i bought them new, so yes, roughly 20 yrs.
"you'll Never Walk Alone"
Liverpool anthem.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk